CareersSeptember 17, 2020 2021-03-08 13:46
We are hiring - Take a look at the current open positions with us!
We are looking for Creative Content Write-cum-Social Media Marketer to increase our outreach and generate some traction.
This would be a long-term gig and we want to ensure we get the right person for the job! Please submit a high-level 1 Year marketing plan and what tools/support you would need from the organization.
Responsibilities as a Creative Content Writer:
- Produce SEO-friendly creative Content for Apricus Med-Tech and it’s business verticals.
- Write, rewrite and manage SEO friendly content for – Company Blog, product descriptions, marketing copy, banner ads, homepage teaser texts, websites, email marketing, videos.
- Ideate and launch microsites, specials and event-related promotions. Create, source and manage content for it.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting Development of brand awareness and online reputation Content management (including website).
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
Responsibilities as a Social Media Marketer:
- Manage social media activities on popular sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube.
- Maintain clarity and brand voice consistency.
- Manage the company’s communications and updates on social media networks.
- Work with the management teams and support in driving Google Adwords and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Generate reports on social media activities and site traffic.
- Cultivation of leads and sales.
- Reputation management.
Candidate skill sets:
- A minimum of one year experience in executing social media strategy and content writing for healthcare company.
- Strong Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Email.
- Good understanding of Google SEO.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and image editing.
- Prior work experience of Creative Content Writing for Healthcare/medical education brands will be of added benefit.
To apply, forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Reporting to: Co-founder & Chief Educator
Purpose of the Role:
It is an exciting remote/part-time opportunity role. As part of the SME-Modern Medicine team at MED-GURU you will be responsible for development and delivery of well researched and engaging audio-visual courses in of Medicine/Surgery.
- Design detailed educational curriculum, including dates, topics and number of hours required per course
- Create engaging current evidence based training course content (videos, quizzes and activities)
- Set learning objectives for each course and determine assessment criteria.
- Provide manuals and guidelines on how to use online training material.
- Follow up with students after each course and collect feedback.
- Research and recommend use of modern educational methods (e.g. gamification).
- Develop summative and formative assessments for the e-learning courses.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field – MBBS or equivalent.
- Master of Medicine–MD or equivalent postgraduate qualification.
- At least 5-years of Professional experience as a Medical Practitioner/Physician/Consultant.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience at least tertiary/ university level.
- Excellent academic record.
- Minimum 5 publications and active interest research.
- Previous experience in healthcare courses creation.
- PHD, Diploma in higher education, recognized teaching qualification.
- In-depth subject knowledge and has a passion to teach, enjoys teaching.
- An enthusiastic, well qualified and dedicated Lecturer.
- Up-to-date with the recent advancements in education technology and tries to be innovative in using technology in the classroom.
- Ensuring high standards of the course delivery.
- Solid interpersonal skills including well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and ability to work with multicultural teams spread across different continents.
Click here to apply: https://apricus-medtech.com/become-a-contributor